From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to find an available server in the list of servers
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:04:48 GMT
I think I am very close to getting a working one-server instance of
Accumulo. I'm hoping someone has run into this issue.

Zookeeper is running. Hadoop is running and 'hadoop fs -ls /' shows
the /accumulo direcory. I have run the init command (yes, I misspelled
development). Then I tried to run the shell command:

$ bin/accumulo shell -u root
Enter current password for 'root'@'deveopment': ********
29 16:53:15,821 [impl.ServerClient] WARN : Failed to find an available
server in the list of servers: []

My masters and slaves file both simply have 'localhost' in them.

What did I do wrong? Any suggestions?