From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to find an available server in the list of servers
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:15:30 GMT
I did. This is the output from the start-all command:

$ bin/start-all.sh
Starting tablet servers and loggers .... done
Starting logger on localhost
Starting tablet server on localhost
29 17:04:31,722 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Attempting to talk to zookeeper
29 17:04:32,430 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Zookeeper connected and
initialized, attemping to talk to HDFS
29 17:04:33,083 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Connected to HDFS
Starting master on localhost
Starting garbage collector on localhost
Starting monitor on localhost
Starting tracer on localhost