From Joey Daughtery <jdaught...@t-sciences.com>
Subject Re: Pig Tuples and Scanner
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:41:06 GMT
Trevor
Unfortunately, I have very little understanding of Accumulo myself.
Currently, I only understand the basics of it.  And the
documentation/javadoc for Accumulo is not that good.

I would suggest posting to the Accumulo mailing list at
http://incubator.apache.org/accumulo/mailing_list.html

They seem to be very responsive.  But I have come to realize that much of
what you can do with sql, does not translate to Accumulo without much
development.

Joe