From Aaron Cordova <aa...@cordovas.org>
Subject Re: mapreduce example
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:28:51 GMT
yechh I was hoping this wasn't the case. but ok.

Thanks

On Dec 22, 2011, at 5:23 PM, Adam Fuchs wrote:

> Take a look at the accumulo core dependencies as listed in the pom.xml. I think all of
those might be required in the worst case, plus accumulo core itself.

> Adam
>
> On Dec 22, 2011 5:20 PM, "Aaron Cordova" <aaron@cordovas.org> wrote:
> It looks like the mapreduce example uses the tool.sh script to grab all the classes needed
to kick off a mapreduce over Accumulo, but is it also necessary to copy some Accumulo jars
to tasktrackers? If so, which are required? Just accumulo-core.jar or thrift and zookeeper
jars as well?