From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: No Such SessionID reported on tablet server
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:03:59 GMT
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Keith Massey
<keith.massey@digitalreasoning.com> wrote:

> They are not, but we are not seeing any exceptions, so they must all be
> getting called. Our mapreduce job would fail if any of them failed to close
> (maybe not the best idea, but at least it would be obvious if we had
> failure).

Ok,

What process do you use to determine what data is missing?  Are there
any patterns to the missing data? Do you have any iterators on your
tables?  Are you writing multiple versions (by defaults only one
version is kept and the others are dropped).  Are you setting the
visibility column?

Are you reusing or modify Mutation objects after you give them to the
batch writer?  The BatchWriter buffers them and writes them in the
background.  It creates a shallow copy when you give it a mutation.