From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is accumulo-user list active yet?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:47:43 GMT
Ok, if it's possible, tar.gz up all your accumulo logs (yes, everything, on
every machine), and your bulk directory.  Send it to me privately... if it's
too big to mail, contact me and we'll set up a different way to exchange the
files.

It's probably something simple, but if it isn't telling you why, that's not
good.

-Eric