incubator-accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From mvangeert...@comcast.net
Subject Re: wiki & release
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:14:56 GMT

Billie,

As you are researching web-site and documentation technologies, I'd like to recommend an
approach that we (Karaf) have found useful:

    • Consider creating a "site" project in your SVN tree to hold all of your website stuff.
This will allow to you tag it corresponding to each of your product releases.
    • Take a look at Scalate Wikitext. We use this on Karaf to write our HTML documents,
and it uses a very easy wiki-like syntax.  In fact, we use it for our site and for our
documentation.  We also use PrinceXML to generate PDF's from the documentation stored in
our source-tree.

If you would like help, feel free to ask!

Mike Van

ASF - Committer