impala-user mailing list archives

From Anubhav Tarar <anubhav.ta...@knoldus.in>
Subject Re: How To Install Apche Impala on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 06:23:55 GMT
hi i cloned the apache impala then hit command
./bin/bootstrap_development.sh

still getting the same error

  File "/home/anubhav/Impala/infra/python/bootstrap_virtualenv.py", line
379, in <module>
    kudu_client_dir = find_kudu_client_install_dir()
  File "/home/anubhav/Impala/infra/python/bootstrap_virtualenv.py", line
315, in find_kudu_client_install_dir
    error_if_kudu_client_not_found(install_dir)
  File "/home/anubhav/Impala/infra/python/bootstrap_virtualenv.py", line
322, in error_if_kudu_client_not_found
    raise Exception("Kudu client header not found at %s" % header_path)
Exception: Kudu client header not found at
/home/anubhav/Impala/toolchain/kudu-0eef8e0/debug/include/kudu/client/client.h
Error in /home/anubhav/Impala/bin/impala-python at line 25:

--
Thanks and Regards

*   Anubhav Tarar     *

* Software Consultant*