impala-user mailing list archives

From Gabor Kaszab <gaborkas...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How To Install Apche Impala on Ubuntu
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 07:44:07 GMT
1:
One comment in bootstrap_build.sh says:
"# To bootstrap a more complete development environment that includes not
only building

# Impala but also running and testing it, see bootstrap_development.sh in
this directory."
So I guess it would worth trying out that script. (Note, my remark about
git cloning Impala in my previous mail)

2:
Have you done the sourcing of configs I mentioned?

3:
Have you tried the steps on this page?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Building+Impala

Gabor