impala-user mailing list archives

From Dong Bo 董博 <don...@fosun.com>
Subject 答复: Can not start impala Catalog and Daemons due to JVM FATAL
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:07:12 GMT
Not found these 2 options in /etc/default/impala nor /etc/impala/conf ,  anywhere should I
check ?
Btw , I am not using Cloudera Manager.  Impala is installed with yum from cloudera repo.

发件人: Fawze Abujaber [mailto:fawzeaj@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2018年1月30日 17:31
收件人: user@impala.apache.org
主题: Re: Can not start impala Catalog and Daemons due to JVM FATAL

Go to impala configuration and make the following parameters empty.

Catalog Server Core Dump Directory

Catalog Server Breakpad Dump Directory

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 10:59 AM, Dong Bo 董博 <dongbo@fosun.com<mailto:dongbo@fosun.com>>
wrote:
I am trying to merge Impala with a kerberized Hadoop platform , and failed to start catalogd
and daemons.

Error message is not specific , all related files attached .

Impala Version : 2.11.0+cdh5.14.0+0-1.cdh5.14.0.p0.50.el7
JDK : jdk1.8.0_91

Error Content :

#
#
#  SIGBUS (0x7) at pc=0x00007f23019d1c1f, pid=10116, tid=139788732049792
#
# JRE version:  (8.0_91-b14) (build )
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.91-b14 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed
oops)
# Problematic frame:
# j  java.lang.Object.<clinit>()V+0
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit
-c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/impala/hs_err_pid10116.log
#
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#