impala-user mailing list archives

From David Knupp <dkn...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Install impala-shell
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:30:57 GMT
Thanks for pointing out that the instructions need to be fixed, MJ.

Sunil, this should work for now, but I'm actually going to be
overhauling this repo and the standalone shell in the next few weeks. A
notice will go out to the user list when that occurs.

--David

--
David Knupp | Software Engineer
Cloudera Inc., 433 California Street #1100. San Francisco, CA 94104