impala-user mailing list archives

From "445484859@qq.com" <445484...@qq.com>
Subject 鍥炲: How Can I close dead session in Impala 2.3.0
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:52:07 GMT
Hi 董博:
        you can configure the TCP Keepalive parameters for Linux.
        Example:
            net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time = 1200
            net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl = 30
            net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes = 3
        I hope the suggestion helpful.

Yunbo Fan
445484859@qq.com

发件人: Dong Bo 董博
发送时间: 2017-11-29 17:08
收件人: user@impala.apache.org
主题: How Can I close dead session in Impala 2.3.0
Hi guys,

         Due to some reason , some session on impala hangs but not closed , service_thread
is full and no more new session can be setup , but the client of dead session is no longer
exist, just Increase service_thread is not a solution cause it just extends a little bit the
service time .
         Is there any variable or solution can be set to manage this kind of dead sessions
?
         Tried option –idle_session_timeout , but this option only set the session expire
to TRUE but can’t close it .

         Impala Version : 2.3.0

Thanks
Carl