impala-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuznetsov <Andrey_Kuznet...@epam.com>
Subject FW: Письмо о проблемах Impala and IGFS.
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:28:13 GMT
Hi folk,
We have a problem with integration Impala and IGFS.  Select from tables on IGFS causes a warning:

WARNINGS: Unknown disk id.  This will negatively affect performance.
Check your hdfs settings to enable block location metadata. (1 of 2 similar).

Is this problem of IGFS? Can we enable <block location metadata> on IGFS?

Best regards,
ANDREY KUZNETSOV
Software Engineering Team Leader

Office: +7 482 263 00 70 x 42766<tel:+7%20482%20263%2000%2070;ext=42766>   Cell: +7
920 154 05 72<tel:+7%20920%20154%2005%2072>   Email: andrey_kuznetsov@epam.com<mailto:andrey_kuznetsov@epam.com>
Tver, Russia   epam.com<http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it
is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete
this message and destroy any printed copies.