impala-user mailing list archives

From Jeszy <jes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudera jdbc driver vs apache hive jdbc driver performance difference
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 20:48:12 GMT
Hello,

It's not possible unfortunately to get the profile directly through JDBC.
Can you please clarify which driver is faster? I expect Cloudera's
Impala (and not hive, that's untested) JDBC driver to be faster than
the Apache Hive driver. Can you attach profiles for both runs? Even
though you can't get them via JDBC, they are available through the web
UI / CM (if you have that).

Thanks!