impala-user mailing list archives

From 俊杰陈 <cjjnj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Impala Failed to read file from HDFS
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 07:03:00 GMT
Thanks from quick reply:)

1.parquet is always in the hdfs. I also did following command for you
reference, please note the URI which is start with file:. It looks weird.

[bdpe30-cjj:21000] > use parquet_data;
Query: use parquet_data
[bdpe30-cjj:21000] > load data inpath "hdfs:///data/2.parquet" into table
test;
Query: load data inpath "hdfs:///data/2.parquet" into table test
| summary                                                  |
| Loaded 1 file(s). Total files in destination location: 2 |
Fetched 1 row(s) in 0.50s
[bdpe30-cjj:21000] > select count(*) from test;
Query: select count(*) from test
Query submitted at: 2017-03-10 07:14:45 (Coordinator:
http://bdpe30-cjj:25000)
Query progress can be monitored at:
http://bdpe30-cjj:25000/query_plan?query_id=5d4ecce7d21182cc:e2dd7f5700000000
WARNINGS:
Failed to open HDFS file *file:*
/user/hive/warehouse/parquet_data.db/test/1.parquet
Error(2): No such file or directory

It seems like the load operation read data from hdfs, but not put into
right place for query. Also the impalad seems access the file in local file
system.

--
Thanks & Best Regards