impala-user mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Running Impala on a non-CDH Hadoop cluster
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 21:35:20 GMT
Hi Russell! This is something that is in progress now. The docs are in
the master branch of the repo, in the docs/ folder, but they are still
somewhat CDH-focused. At least two committers are going to be working
on changing that, but your help is also welcomed!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Contributing+to+Impala