impala-user mailing list archives

From 廖松博 <liaoson...@gridsum.com>
Subject 答复: Use Centos 6.7 servers with Centos 6.5 servers in one CDH cluster
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 23:48:33 GMT
Thanks a lot, I will do it.

发件人: Bharath Vissapragada [mailto:bharathv@cloudera.com]
发送时间: 2016年10月20日 0:29
收件人: user@impala.incubator.apache.org
主题: Re: Use Centos 6.7 servers with Centos 6.5 servers in one CDH cluster

That page talks about "major" OS releases and both your OS versions are in 6.x series. So
I think that configuration is fine.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Henry Robinson <henry@apache.org<mailto:henry@apache.org>>
wrote:
This isn't a recommendation so much as a requirement for users who wish to purchase commercial
support from Cloudera.

From our - the Apache project's - perspective, I don't think there is much reason to be concerned
about mixing 6.5 and 6.7 on the same cluster.

On 19 October 2016 at 02:14, 廖松博 <liaosongbo@gridsum.com<mailto:liaosongbo@gridsum.com>>