impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Joining Impala mailing list
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 18:33:27 GMT
The Apache JIRA install does not allow tickets to be assigned to just
anyone. Instead, they need to be a "Contributor", which is just a JIRA
role that each project can assign to whomever they like.

I asked INFRA about opening it up more and they declined.

To add a person to the "Contributor" role:

1. Go to https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/IMPALA/roles

2. Click on the tiny pencil in the upper right-hand corner of the
"Contributors" box. A text box will appear to the right of the
contributor box.

3. Type the name of the person in that box to attempt to find their
Apache JIRA username.

4. Once you have it, press "Update"