impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jin Chul Kim <jinc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A couple of questions
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:19:38 GMT
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your answer. As you confirmed, the issues are valid. The
following tickets have been filed:
- IMPALA-6335 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-6335>: Remove
the unnecessary decorator "pytest.mark.execute_serially" from tests which
can be run in parallel
- IMPALA-6336 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-6336>: Follow
code convention for function method in fe

Best regards,
Jinchul