impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Graduation resolution proposal
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 04:56:35 GMT
We are now on step 3, in which the IPMC votes on the proposed graduation
resolution:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4abfbf40b7d822cdc19421ea55de21f19ce70c4fd73c6f4c8cc98ce8@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

If it passes, the next step is a board resolution:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#submission_of_the_resolution_to_the_board