impala-dev mailing list archives

From yash jain <ydjainopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while executing bootstrap_development.sh
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 13:19:50 GMT
Hi

I am a newbie I was trying to setup my development environment I was using
a fresh docker container. I tried to follow the instruction given here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Docker+for+Impala+Developers>

I get the following error after around 5 or 6 hours of processing

    Background task Loading TPC-H data (pid 9663) failed.
    Error in /home/impdev/Impala/testdata/bin/create-load-data.sh at line
85: ;;

I have tried setting up a VMWare Workstation VM too but it also gave me the
same error

My host PC config is

Intel i7-6700K processor
16 GB RAM @3000MHz
1 TB SATA drive
Ubuntu 16.04 x64

The partition for docker was completely empty when the process began and
currently has around 85 Gb data filled out of a max of 155 Gb .

The complete on screen output is attached below.

Thanks