impala-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Volker ...@cloudera.com>
Subject Please hold off on merging new code changes again
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2017 02:31:05 GMT
After fixing IMPALA-6106 we've discovered IMPALA-6123, which breaks our
exhaustive tests. In addition we've hit another new issue (IMPALA-6124) and
4 known issues we've seen in the previous week. The localfs build hit a
stale snapshot, and ASAN hit a flaky issue that we thought was fixed, but
seems to occur still (IMPALA-6004).

I updated all relevant JIRAs with new information. If one of them is
assigned to you, please have a look.

Please hold off on merging new code changes unless they fix a flaky or
broken test. I'll send an update once things look more stable.

Cheers, Lars