impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Mentoring Programme, was Re: APACHE - IMPALA
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 20:13:35 GMT
I am glad that you have made a decision to contribute. This is a good
mailing list for talking about issues like this. I have changed the subject
to make it reflect the topic of conversation - a topic like the original
one ("APACHE - IMPALA") applies to all threads on this mailing list.

https://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme.html

I'm not sure Impala qualifies, since Impala is not a "Top Level Project",
(aka "TLP"). Impala is "Incubating". We may become a "Top Level Project" at
some point, and in fact are hoping to do so, soon, but there is no
guarantee.