impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jeszy <jes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Impala Driver Source Code
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:00:59 GMT
Can you clarify what driver are you referring to?
Kudu doesn't have JDBC/ODBC drivers at all:
"Is there a JDBC driver available?
Kudu is not a SQL engine. The availability of JDBC and ODBC drivers
will be dictated by the SQL engine used in combination with Kudu."

https://kudu.apache.org/faq.html

FWIW, you can use Hive's open source driver to connect to impala, but
since it's not as widely used as Cloudera's drivers you may run into a
few issues.