impala-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Armstrong <tarmstr...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: IGFS (Ignite FS) support
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:57:08 GMT
To add a bit of background, in past experience it's usually required a bit
of work to get each new filesystem to work well with Impala because they
have different performance characteristics and different bugs/quirks in the
connector implementations.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Andrey Kuznetsov <Andrey_Kuznetsov@epam.com