impala-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Armstrong <tarmstr...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.10.0 release
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 19:21:28 GMT
I was looking through open JIRAs to make sure I didn't drop the ball on any
buffer pool changes and discovered we have 100+ open JIRAs targeted for
2.10: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12341748

It would be great to clean those up. I tried to clean up the ones that I
know something about but most of them I'm not familiar with. It looks like
a lot aren't being actively worked on so probably belong in the backlog -
the target version seems to just be expressing a hope that someone else
will fix it soon.

You can check your own 2.10 JIRAs with this filter:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12341563

There are also a bunch of unassigned ones:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12341750