impala-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Volker ...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins maintenance in 30 minutes
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 19:42:19 GMT
Hi All,

Jenkins maintenance has been completed and the service should be working
again. However, some plugins issued a warning that parts of their
configuration format have changed and thus jobs may need to be
reconfigured. I started a canary job here that is currently still running:
http://jenkins.impala.io:8080/job/parallel-all-tests/1035/console

If you encounter any issues during job creation, please let me know.

Cheers, Lars