impala-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Jacobs ...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: impala and yarn
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 17:31:16 GMT
Hi Yu,

Llama was unsupported because it didn't work properly and we believe
that the design was flawed. Instead, we recommend using a combination
of "CM Static Service Pools" and Impala's admission control (as you
mentioned).

The best reference explaining this is:
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/latest/topics/impala_howto_rm.html

Best,