impala-dev mailing list archives

From Katelyn Mulgrew <Katelyn.Mulg...@bjss.com>
Subject RE: Installation Problem?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 12:37:03 GMT
I am not part of the mailing list.  Could you send your response to me at Katelyn.mulgrew@bjss.com<mailto:Katelyn.mulgrew@bjss.com>?
 See the question below:

From: Katelyn Mulgrew
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 4:55 PM
To: 'dev@impala.incubator.apache.org' <dev@impala.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Installation Problem?

Impala experts,

I am trying to run the impala shell (what I really want is to see if I installed impala properly).
 I am on Ubuntu and have done all the necessary apt-gets.  However, when I write "impala-shell"
and hit return, I get a number of errors, as described here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-2863.
 Can you help me?

Sincerely,

Katelyn Mulgrew
The information included in this email and any attachments transmitted with it may contain
information that is confidential. This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and
confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not read, copy, disclose, distribute or take action in reliance upon this email. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and
promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system. In the absence
of a signed writing to the contrary, BJSS' relevant standard terms and conditions will apply
to instructions or descriptions in this email regarding any work to be undertaken. BJSS shall
have no liability for any damages to your system or data caused by any virus transmitted by
this email or any attachments. Please carry out virus or such other checks as you consider
appropriate. BJSS, Inc. 14 Wall Street, 20th Fl, Suite #2069, New York, NY 10005