impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Installation Problem?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 16:26:28 GMT
Are you planning to develop Impala or just use it? If just using it, this
question might be better suited for user@ rather than dev@.

apache.org mailing lists automatically set reply-to to the list. I'm sure
people who reply will attempt to cc you, but they may forget. I'd suggest
that you will be more likely to get replies by subscribing to the list you
are sending it to.

What version of Ubuntu are you on? What are the "necessary apt-gets" you
have done? How did you originally install Impala?