impala-dev mailing list archives

From "Valencia Serrao" <vser...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Guidance required to submit ppc64le patch for native-toolchain for gerrit review
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:34:34 GMT

Thanks for forwarding the email, Manish!

From:	Manish Patil/Austin/Contr/IBM
To:	Henry Robinson <henry@apache.org>, Valencia
            Serrao/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	dev@impala.incubator.apache.org, Jim Apple
            <jbapple@cloudera.com>, Nishidha
            Panpaliya/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS, Sudarshan
            Jagadale/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS
Date:	03/24/2017 04:30 PM
Subject:	Re: Guidance required to submit ppc64le patch for
            native-toolchain for gerrit review

Thanks Henry,
Let me copy Valencia, who is missing in the list.

Regards,
Manish

From:	Henry Robinson <henry@apache.org>
To:	dev@impala.incubator.apache.org
Cc:	Jim Apple <jbapple@cloudera.com>, Nishidha
            Panpaliya/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS, Sudarshan
            Jagadale/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS, Manish
            Patil/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS
Date:	03/24/2017 10:33 AM
Subject:	Re: Guidance required to submit ppc64le patch for
            native-toolchain for gerrit review

I see the problem. Please push to the native-toolchain project, not the
Toolchain one. I recently renamed that project, and did not send
instructions to this list - my apologies!

You need to do this:

cd <toolchain project directory>
git remote set-url <gerrit project> ssh://<your username>@
gerrit.cloudera.org:29418/native-toolchain

and try pushing again. Please make sure you rebase on the upstream
native-toolchain repo, and that the only commits different from that are
the ones you want to have reviewed.

Let me know if you have problems -

Henry