impala-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Volker ...@cloudera.com>
Subject Kudu errors when using a custom toolchain
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:23:45 GMT
I followed the steps outlined here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Building+native-toolchain+from+scratch+and+using+with+Impala>
but when trying to build against my local toolchain I get the error below.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help, Lars.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:354 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "kuduClient" with
  any of the following names:

    kuduClientConfig.cmake
    kuduclient-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "kuduClient" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "kuduClient_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "kuduClient" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has
  been installed.

See also "/home/lv/i5/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
Error in /home/lv/i5/bin/make_impala.sh at line 160: cmake .
${CMAKE_ARGS[@]}