impala-dev mailing list archives

From Bharath Vissapragada <bhara...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Impala JIRA migration to https://issues.apache.org/jira is complete
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:24:36 GMT
Yes, that looks like a limitation in the way we can define role mappings in
this jira instance. Basically, there are three groups committers,
contributors and developers and looks like only the committers can resolve
someone else's issues. Unfortunately jira doesn't let us create custom
roles to achieve a functionality like this.