impala-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Behm <alex.b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Need help pushing my first gerrit review
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 05:08:06 GMT
1. Should not have anything to do with the fact that you cannot commit to
ASF master.
2. Nothing to do with the pre-commit hook.

Things to check:
Confirm 700 permissions on your ~/.ssh dir and the files in it.
Try to connect via ssh directly like so:
ssh -v laurelh@gerrit.cloudera.org -p 29418

Skim the output and see where it goes wrong. Might give a clue.