impala-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Armstrong <tarmstr...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Weekly #202
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:23:38 GMT
We did a few things to fix the build on Ubuntu 16.04. AFAIK the build
artifacts can be deployed and will work on Ubuntu 16.04 system. The tests
still don't fully work because the way we handle dynamic library
dependencies in the toolchain and impala-config with LD_LIBRARY_PATH is a
bit broken.

- Tim