impala-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Robinson <he...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: "target version" and "fix version" fields for 2.8/2.9
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:57:25 GMT
The easiest way to do that is to 'release' 2.8 on JIRA, which as part of
the workflow asks what you want to do with the 2.8 items that aren't fixed.
Usually we bump them all to the next version, then ask people to triage
them out if they're a) assigned to them and b) not going to be worked on
soon.

--
Henry Robinson
Software Engineer