impala-dev mailing list archives

From Taras Bobrovytsky <tbobrovyt...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.8.0 release candidate 1
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:37:40 GMT
+1 (binding)

Verified the signature and checksums. I also verified that the tarball
matches the upstream tag.
I built Impala from the tarball and ran some queries manually, they all
produced expected results. I also ran some automated tests on my machine,
which all passed.
I verified licence compliance using Apache RAT.