impala-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Armstrong <tarmstr...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Stress tests stuck - what should I look at?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:29:02 GMT
It's probably worth looking at the debug pages to see what queries are
active. Probably also worth grabbing stack traces with gdb or core dumps
with gcore. If it's a hang then it's often possible to diagnose from the
backtraces.

Could also be worth running perf top to see where it's spending time (if
anywhere).