impala-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Volker ...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start Hive with testdata.bin/run-all.sh
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:43:27 GMT
Could this be the error where your local test minicluster is not
initialized correctly? It will fail to use postgres and erroneously try to
use derby instead.

I recently started running ./bin/create-test-configuration.sh to resolve
issues with the test cluster. I think you can also add -start_minicluster
to buildall.sh.