impala-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhangjun (Jerry)" <jerry.zhang...@huawei.com>
Subject 答复: problems for the debuging the frontend in Eclipse IDE
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 06:04:14 GMT
I run the below command outside Eclipse IDE, it can run successfully

Command is :

  mvn test -Dtest=com.cloudera.impala.planner.PlannerTest

In Eclipse IDE, when I run the test case, the console pint the below message and shutdown
suddenly

[cid:image001.png@01D22948.7E7003A0]

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Wangtieying
发送时间: 2016年10月18日 8:59
收件人: Zhangjun (Jerry)
主题: 转发: problems for the debuging the frontend in Eclipse IDE

-----邮件原件-----

发件人: Jim Apple [mailto:jbapple@cloudera.com]

发送时间: 2016年10月18日 1:41

收件人: dev@impala

抄送: Wangtieying

Do the planner tests pass when you run them outside of the Eclipse IDE?

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Zhangjun (Jerry) <jerry.zhangjun@huawei.com<mailto:jerry.zhangjun@huawei.com>>
wrote:

> Hi,

> I download the source code from master branch. And build it and run all service with
testdata successfully. But when I debug the planner test case(PlannerTest.java) for frontend
in Eclipse IDE, the application shutdown and no any exception print( I have modified the log
level to “all” level in Log4j.properties file.

> I trace the case and found it occur after the loaded the libfessuport.so in the course
of initialization of Frontend object.