impala-dev mailing list archives

From "Valencia Serrao" <vser...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Contributions to Cloudera Impala
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 04:02:48 GMT

Hi Jim,

Thanks for you concern.

Looks like we are having some issues while accessing the ssh URL, could you
please provide us the equivalent https link for the asf-gerrit remote ?

Regards,
Valencia

From:	Jim Apple <jbapple@cloudera.com>
To:	Nishidha Panpaliya/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	"dev@impala" <dev@impala.incubator.apache.org>, Manish
            Patil/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS, Silvius Rus <srus@cloudera.com>,
            Valencia Serrao/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS, Sudarshan
            Jagadale/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS, Zhi Zhi NY Yang
            <zhizhiy@cn.ibm.com>
Date:	09/07/2016 01:58 AM
Subject:	Re: Contributions to Cloudera Impala

Any luck with this?

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Jim Apple <jbapple@cloudera.com> wrote:
  That sounds to me like a network config issue.

  As far as what the code should be based on, the Apache repo and the
  gerrit repo should be close, with apache being a few commits behind at
  most. I use gerrit almost exclusively, because that way I know my patches
  will be based on the most recent tree.

  On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 5:20 AM, Nishidha Panpaliya <nishidha@us.ibm.com>