impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sorry for the spam
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 20:54:45 GMT
What if

1. (a) You re-open pushes (b) I post the following message to all open patches:

"Please update to using the new gerrit project, "Impala-ASF".
Instructions are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/How+to+switch+to+Apache-hosted+git

Pushes to this project will be disabled on October 1."

2. On October 1, you shut down all pushes to the gerrit project named "Impala"

Thoughts?