impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sorry for the spam
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 20:19:18 GMT
When I sent out the instructions on how to move, I mentioned that some
people might want to keep iterating on their changes on that project
due to our inability to transfer the patch history and its gerrit
comments to the new "Impala-ASF" project. Some people may be iterating
on patches there for that reason.