impala-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Robinson <he...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Location of developers documentation
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 22:23:44 GMT
Seems reasonable, but I propose we scope that only to design documents
(which require revisions and comments).

FWIW, Kudu includes building-from-source instructions on their website
(which I think is nicely done):
http://kudu.apache.org/docs/installation.html#_build_from_source

I'm happy with most content going on the wiki.

--
Henry Robinson
Software Engineer