impala-dev mailing list archives

From Sailesh Mukil <sail...@cloudera.com>
Subject Call for +2'd patches to merge to the Apache repo
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 03:55:23 GMT
GVMs to the incubator-apache repo has been tried out today and we've tested
that it works.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-impala.git;a=summary

We would like to start allowing GVMs, but we want to make sure that for at
least the first few days we don't have too many GVMs running in parallel.

>From the gerrit status page, it doesn't seem like too many people have
patches ready to push, but whoever has a patch ready that they want to
merge, please mail me back with the code review and we can start GVMs one
at a time.

We will be sending out the general instructions with how to switch over
development to the new repo by tomorrow.

Regards,
Sailesh