impala-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Ching <ca...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Issues with generating testdata for Impala
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 17:14:58 GMT
Hi Valencia,

Have you tried setting up an x86 environment? That could be useful for comparing to the ppc
environment to see what is/isn’t working and being able to see what the logs should look
like.

If the tpch database isn’t there, that should mean data loading failed and there should
have been an error that caused the data loading to exit early along with an error message
in the logs. Did you see anything like that? You might want to try only running the data loading
step, then verifying that the tpch database exists afterwards.

Casey