impala-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Impala tests and estimate
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 18:25:38 GMT
The backend tests take 12 minutes. The frontend tests take 10 seconds. The
JDBC tests take 2 minutes. The custom cluster tests take 35 minutes. The
end-to-end tests take 3 hours.

That's in "core" mode. "exhaustive" mode quadruples the total time, IIRC,
and I'd guess that's all in the end-to-end tests, but I'm not sure.