impala-dev mailing list archives

From "Nishidha Panpaliya" <nishi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: Impala tests and estimate
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 12:40:27 GMT

Hi All,

Could you please let me know the scope of Impala unit testing? I mean what
all tests should be executed and ensured. I saw BE, FE, EE, JDBC, Cluster
tests in run-all-tests.sh.
And a guess estimate of how much time each of these take to execute?

Thanks,
Nishidha
----- Forwarded by Nishidha Panpaliya/Austin/Contr/IBM on 05/12/2016 06:07
PM -----