impala-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: February podling report
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:16:08 GMT
Looks good to me. Only feedback is that I think I'd move the gerrit thing
to the bottom of the priority list, over the near term higher priority
moving of infrastructure. On Kudu we followed the example of AsterixDB and
I believe the general consensus is that this is an acceptable way to use
gerrit (no need to block on asf infra running a gerrit server).

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera