ignite-user mailing list archives

From VeenaMithare <v.mith...@cmcmarkets.com>
Subject Re: Remote Filter Execution
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2020 16:35:29 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Yes, So filter gets created but not executed on more than one node. 'Entered
Remote Filter' happens only on one node. 'Filter created' log is printed in
the 'create()' method of the Factory<CacheEntryEventFilter>.
'Entered Remote Filter' is printed in the evaluate method of the
CacheEntryEventFilter.

That is what I was saying in my earlier post -

You will notice that this log is only on server 1  - "projectname LISTENS:
Entered Remote Filter ."

You can also see that the filter has been created on all the three nodes. (
LOG : projectname LISTENS: Filter created  )

regards,
Veena.